The Prince Hall Freemason and Eastern Star Charitable Foundation sponsors, coordinates, and supports programs that promote the achievement of the mission and objectives of the Foundation to include, but not limited to:
- Disaster relief and benevolence;
- Funding grants to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs);
- Identifying means by which aid is aid is given to the hungry;
- Mentoring youth;
- Providing assistance to the homeless;
- Scholarship and educational assistance grants to deserving Washington, D.C. Metropolitan high school students committed to pursuing a college education; and
- Sponsoring annual community blood and health drives.
The scholarships provided by the Prince Hall Freemason and Eastern Star Charitable Foundation offer deserving high school students the Washington, D.C. community a chance to pursue higher education at the collegiate level.